A Good Scene to View While you Eat in Chennai
We bring the list of best rooftop restaurants in Chennai to see to it that you and also your date have an enjoyable time with a bird’s eye view of the city or the deep blue sea together with a range of cuisines to pick from.
Leading Rooftop Dining Establishments in Chennai
- Azzuri Bay, Adyar – Azzuri Bay gives a wonderful sight of the convergence of the Adyar river right into the Bay of Bengal. The barbequed seafood at this restaurant is the real appeal. Azzurri’s Thai, Italian as well as the Mediterranean are the most-sought-after on the food selection, so don’t fail to remember to provide it a try. It is one of the best rooftop restaurants in Chennai.
- Chap Chay, Alwarpet – Chap Chay literally equates to mixed vegetables as well as the restaurant makes sure to offer an authentic Pan-Asian experience. The restaurant is certain concerning your consumption of flavors as well as sauces so make certain to brief them about the exact same while buying.
- Q Bar, Guindy – A substantial alcohol and also a glass of wine menu see to it that you happily enjoy stargazing with your drink in your hand as well as some continental or finger-food to nibble on. The sea breeze suffices and also you can invest hrs taking pleasure in the stunning view. It is one of the best rooftop restaurants in Chennai.
Are you Vegan? Guess what- We have got it covered for you
The city doesn’t such as to stay much behind when it comes to serving the vegetarian equivalents too. Right here’s a list of the very best veg restaurants in Chennai that will appeal not simply to vegetarians however also to predators with its unique prep work that will offer you significant foodgasms. Head to these spots and also see on your own.
Top Veg Restaurants in Chennai
- Royal Vega, ITC Grand Chola, Guindy – From handcrafted active ingredients to seasonal meals, you have to try a vegan dish at this restaurant only to recognize what it really feels like to indulge in a meatless meal made with active ingredients sprouted from the ground. It is one of the best veg restaurants in Chennai.
- Prive, Mylapore – The calming insides make it a delightful experience to appreciate a food selection curated from across the country. Do attempt the chaat things on the menu since the Dahi Papdi produces a tongue tickling special that you’ll wish to return for over and over.
- Vrindavan, New Woodlands Hotel, Mylapore – Vrindavan is resplendent of Krishna’s home turf with the decoration consisting of whatever from dancing Gopis to the really own rowdy Krishna. There is relaxing music airborne, quite like that of Krishna’s flute that will leave you in a hypnotic trance. A masala dosa and also a filter coffee is the ideal mix if you are intending to head below for breakfast on a weekend. If you have strategies to go to for an extra elaborate dish, you can attempt the Gobi Manchurian as well as Crepe Manchurian which are amongst the favorites on the food selection. It is one of the best veg restaurants in Chennai.
Here we have listed the best rooftop restaurants in Chennai to enjoy the scenery as well as the best veg restaurants in Chennai if you are a vegan.
Hope this segment help you to find the best restaurant in chennai, I share my experience about restaurants via blogs here you can get the one more my stuff which provide the list of best restaurants in udaipur if you are making plan to visit udaipur then this stuff is for you.
Author Bio: Web Surfing. Writer. Blogger. Self-Believer.| I love to grab the Knowledge and share the fresh dose of technology, lifestyle, travel, how-to’s, life lessons through the social platform and my blog. At my free time I love to read new things and write the post of my Tech Brief Stuff blog and share with my social locality.